Here's my week in a quick review enjoy!!!
| Tuesday Michelle had me over for dinner. She fed me yummy chili and I brought cookie dough and we had warm chocolate chip cookies after the kids were tucked into bed. |
| Tricia and I stopped by Target on Saturday evening - we tried on some hats on our way out of the store. Pretty great don't you think?? |
| I have a sty and I'm really hoping that it'll be gone by tomorrow. I've had it for two days now so I've got my fingers crossed that it's getting better. Lilly I took this picture for you because I know just how you feel and how great a warm compress feels. |
And Lastly I had a wonderful time watching General Conference I can't wait to download all the sessions onto my ipod. I love listening and learning from the Latter-Day prophets. It always amazes me that just what I need to hear is discussed. It really is all so wonderful! And now I really must get some sleep so I'm not a grumpy teacher tomorrow. - We're working on a really cool project that I'm excited to share next week!
I think that you there is a slight typo underneath the picture of you watching the football game. It should say this is the us watching the greatest game with the greatest outcome ever. I do have to say though I was a little out numbered while we were all watching it at my house. Well, Orrin was on my side. He hates BYU football.
ReplyDeleteNo Kera - there is no typo and you better enjoy the win cause it won't happen for at least another 13 years!!! And by the time they may beat us again Orrin will definitely bleed BYU blue!
ReplyDeletehmmmm... looks like you had an interesting week.:) i love the picture of you and jax. hope you were not grumpy for your kids.:)
ReplyDelete