I wish I remembered the story behind this picture... I have no idea where we were when it was taken or why it looks like whoever took it was lying on the ground. I am still working on my computer issues. I updated my software and backed up everything but now I need to buy more ram form my computer so it'll run faster. I also found out that I really can't just move pictures to my external hard drive and delete them off of my computer. This means I have a big organization project to do in iphoto. Anyway I still won't be down loading this weeks pictures they aren't too exciting anyway:) I've been sick this week and I have my last paper due on Tuesday so my weekend has been focused on that. Hopefully next week all my computer stuff will be solved and I'll be back to normal!! In the mean time enjoy this great picture of Liz, Ronald and I.
Labels
April 24, 2010
For Marianna - So I don't get booed this week!
I wish I remembered the story behind this picture... I have no idea where we were when it was taken or why it looks like whoever took it was lying on the ground. I am still working on my computer issues. I updated my software and backed up everything but now I need to buy more ram form my computer so it'll run faster. I also found out that I really can't just move pictures to my external hard drive and delete them off of my computer. This means I have a big organization project to do in iphoto. Anyway I still won't be down loading this weeks pictures they aren't too exciting anyway:) I've been sick this week and I have my last paper due on Tuesday so my weekend has been focused on that. Hopefully next week all my computer stuff will be solved and I'll be back to normal!! In the mean time enjoy this great picture of Liz, Ronald and I.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I remember this day like it was yesterday. We were in Rexburg and Mcdonalds was celebrating some sort of anniversary. The reason that the camera man was looking up towards us was because Ronald was on a trailer. We climbed on it to see him and get our picture taken. The big question is why wasn't the person taking the picture on the trailer with us because I know it wasn't mom shooting the picture it was someone there and then they gave us the picture.
ReplyDeleteIn case you were wondering that is my memory of the picture:)