Labels

April 18, 2010

Idaho

I spent the Easter weekend in Idaho with my family. I am so glad I live close enough that I can go home on holidays. I enjoy all of my family so much and am so happy that I get to share my life with them.

I brought Krispy Kreme donuts home with me. Not something I buy often but definitely a great treat every now and then.


And little Lucie was delighted that she got to enjoy some of the goodness as well.

A little April Fool's fun... Our "t.v. dinners" were super cute but I had no desire to eat one. Something about cupcakes not looking like cupcakes makes them not so tempting.


Playing a fun game with our Grandpa. I love my grandpa and am so happy he is always so willing to make time to spend with us.

Liz, Marianna, and I enjoyed a fun girls day out. I love to get a pedicure. How can having your toenails painted and filed make me feel so much better about life?



We also enjoyed yummy pizza at Craigo's. We had a great time laughing and talking and enjoying each other.



Gracee brought me a bunch of flowers to put in her hair. I told her to find all the flowers that they had I then put them all in her hair and of course Emme couldn't be left out so we decorated her with bows. The best thing about these hairdoes is the fact that Liz let them wear them out in public and the girls got many funny looks and a couple of compliments:)

Saturday morning I woke up not feeling good at all. I must have had a 24 hour bug. I hate being sick but I was so grateful Liz was there to take care of me.



No comments:

Post a Comment