I just want to post this week that I've got a pretty fabulous life. It is filled with the best friends and family that anyone could ever ask for. And as an added bonus I have the perfect job for me. Life is good. I had a fun week this week nothing out of the ordinary but maybe that's what I liked about it I went back to my routine of work after a two week break. Here's my favorite list for the week...
I rocked out on rock band with some of my coworkers.
Went to the dollar theater and treated myself to a movie. I decided I should go and see a movie by myself more often - it was very enjoyable.
Watched a little world cup soccer.
Went to a play with Kara and stopped by the Sweet Tooth Fairy on our way - Yum!!
Like I said it's been a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment