My picture of the day is still going well but I haven't blogged in a while because I've been busy. Busy finishing up the school year - which means report cards, cleaning my classroom, and making a class DVD to give to my students- and busy playing with my nieces and having a great vacation from life in Idaho. It is now time to come back to life and my routine so here is the first of a couple of catch up posts.
I have the best job ever - I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this fact before and I'm sure I've mentioned that the reason it's the best is due to the fact that I not only teach amazing kids but work with fun people. My picture of the day is of Brian - the school custodian- myself and Raegan rocking out on Rock Band. Of course this is after all the students where gone and we were no longer on contract time. They are both pretty good - I on the other hand not so much but they are nice enough to let me play with them. - Actually, I think they just needed a third player.
A cup cake from The Sweet Toothfairy! I had to introduce Kara to this yummy place!
Smores!! We had fresh strawberries and grasshopper cookies so we added them to the original fixings and they were very tasty. Unfortunately, I ate one too many and am now done with smores until next camping season!
The Ludlows were in town so I met them for dinner in Provo at The Pizza Factory. It is always delightful to see and visit with them. I'm pretty lucky that they are a part of my life.
FINALLY...I only wait and wait for this!:) Love the cupcake picture. It's so you.:)
ReplyDelete