When I switched over to this new blog I thought I've got to be better at posting. And I did have good intentions but my life has been consumed with a new project! Liz and I along with our cousins Marianna and Kera have decided to document our lives by taking one picture of ourselves each day. Our rules are simple: we have to be in the picture and it could be of us doing anything. I am proud to say that I am 17 days strong and haven't missed a day yet!! Some days aren't very exciting but I'm having fun! Here are some of my favorites from this week. Enjoy!
This is were I'll be spending every Tuesday evening for the next four months! Education at it's finest! In this class there are only three students so I sit all by myself staring at my professor on the computer. Everyone in the class sees me on a web cam. It's like skypeing for three hours. It may be a long semester!This is NOT a picture of me documenting myself sleeping in. Instead it is documenting that I went to bed before 9:30 p.m. This never happens even though it should more often.
Liz and I were given Hello Dolly years ago when we were little girls for a Christmas present. We loved to watch it! On Friday night my roommate Julie and I put it in and enjoyed an old classic.
I sure wish I was there to share in your delicious cookies as well!! :)
ReplyDeleteSo am I too optimistic to hope that maybe you'll do a weekly post like this and we can see all the pictures you've been taking? That would make me happy! And a chocolate chip cookie with you :)
ReplyDeleteOh man is this book going to be AWESOME at the end of the year!!! I am loving your pictures! I am hoping you will be buying a dslr this year and taking a workshop with me... What do you think???
ReplyDeleteP.S. Are those cakey chocolate chip cookies and was Hello Dolly everything you remembered it to be? I have the vhs we got way back when you can have it since I got the breadmaker:)