Labels

January 18, 2010

For Annie and Liz

Dear Annie,
Anything to make you happy! I will post my favs for the week! Since I'm putting them in my book it won't be a big deal. Have a little more faith in me and be optimistic:)
Love you!
Olivia

Dear Liz,
I really don't think an old vhs is a fair trade... You can keep both just make me a loaf of Aunt Farris bread next time I'm staying with you (Ok I know that's a ridiculous request so I'll settle for a plain old loaf.) The movie wasn't everything I remembered it to be but it was very enjoyable. Oh and no those aren't cakey chocolate chip - I used the recipe on the back of the chocolate chip bag. Really pretty good. I'll thank Aunt Lexie for that suggestion later!
Love you!
Olivia

3 comments:

  1. HaHa! I laughed right out loud! See if you can get Aunt Farris's secret trick when you see her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to watch her and take notes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) From all the struggles, I don't think Aunt Farris will ever give you the 'real' recipe. She sits and giggles as she thinks about you trying to imitate it and failing every time!

    ReplyDelete