Labels

May 30, 2010

Excited!!

On Friday I went "off track" which means I have a couple of weeks of vacation. This also signals the start of summer for me. Tomorrow is Memorial Day which also means summer. And this means all the fun summer activities that I look forward to all year are getting closer! Liz and I were talking on the phone about all the fun we are going to have when I'm home in July and I can't wait! We're going to:
Camp at Warm River - where I will sleep in a tent, read a book in the shade, not shower for days, smell like a camp fire and LOVE every minute of it!

Eat watermelon

Make popcorn over the fire and then tell stories of memories from our childhood and favorite memories of my grandma.

Ride the Merry-go-round!
Watch fireworks

Go swimming

Eat this delicious meal!

Hang out with my Grandpa


Go to the Playmill! A fun place in West Yellowstone. It's not Broadway but so much fun none the less!

Make Pizza pockets in our sandwich makers over the fire!

Float the North Fork of the Snake River!

Eat yummy tin foil dinners!


Visit Yellowstone!
This is one of my favorite spots!

Eat shaved ice.... and undoubtably a bunch more! I can hardly wait!



5 comments:

  1. Oh man! I am excited for all these things too! I loved seeing all these pictures, we have so many good summer memories!
    This was such a fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie I've got my fingers crossed that you will!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'll join YOUR family fun this year :) Look at al that yummy food and who doesn't love yellow stone! and being smelly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that picture of everyone at Warm River!! Grandma is in that one. As for the Yellowstone picture, T-shirts: $5, the pure joy that I get every time I wear that shirt: Priceless!!!

    ReplyDelete