First here are a couple of pictures of the week... Liz took an adorable one of me and the girls on Tuesday but it is on her camera so it may never get posted but it will be in my book for sure! The rest of them are pretty run of the mill self camera shots of myself. My Friday picture is of a student, his mom, and I. I gave away my class pet to them. Guss is a turtle I gave to Nikkie as a birthday present and when she got married he became my classroom pet. He's been to three schools in three states with me and it was time I simplified my life and found him a better home! Maybe I'll Buy a Beta fish I think they are a little lower maintenance. Actually I probably won't get anything for a LONG time!
Anyway I mention this because the two most interesting pictures of my week can't be posted so here are couple others.
And lastly here is my picture of today. I had a beautiful Sunday. I enjoyed every meeting at church so much. It was just what I needed today. The weather was beautiful and I should have spent sometime outside but I was just too tired. So I laid down and took a long nap instead. Still a perfect Sunday activity!
I am excited for those otter pops! I am a little sad about Gus, we really bonded those few months he was with us and I didn't even get to say good-bye! Did Gus make it into the picture with you three?
ReplyDeleteOf course Gus made it in the picture! :)
ReplyDelete