Labels

March 28, 2010

AZ Day Three

After church Lilly and I decided to make some sugar cookies. She'll be doing this by herself in no time.

She was a great stirrer and of course the perfect taste tester.


This picture is my favorite! She's pretty proud of herself and what do you think about her tie? You can't tell that this little one loves her daddy at all can you?


This is what I got to do while the batter chilled. Too cute! So soft and little and so new!


Then we rolled out the dough. Notice that Lilly wasn't too interested in getting hers flat more about getting enough dough in her mouth:)


We didn't get a good picture of it but at this point she was eating it off of her rolling pin. I think I may do that the next time I have dough that is sticking to my rolling pin.


Another great picture. I'm pretty sure we're getting a big cheese picture because she was concerned about getting back to her dough eating.


Thanks Lilly for making cookies with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment