Here is post number four of why I love being an Aunt - Jonathan and Annie had a new little baby on March 10. I was very excited that my spring break from graduate classes was around her due date. I booked a flight for a fun 10 days in AZ and crossed my fingers that Ivy would arrive in time for me to meet her. She came two days before I flew down to see them which ment that they came home from the hospital just before I got there. A soon as Lilly got fully functioning from her nap we went to the park to play. What a little sweetheart!!!
And look at this sweet new one!! Oh! how I love to cuddle a new born! I was so excited that Annie and Jonathan let me share in this fun new time with them. I also loved playing with Lilly and as you'll see we had some fun days!
And look at this little thumb sucker - only 3 days old and I think it's about the cutest thing ever!!
I love all my nieces and count down the days until I can see them each again and have some more fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment