There is a lot about my life that makes me love the road I've been given to travel. There is so much that is good! Here are a few reasons I'm glad I'm me!
I get to be an Aunt! It's the best title I own! Little Miss Emme spent the night and next day with me a couple of weeks ago and here are a few reasons why being an Aunt is so wonderful!
Someone to watch and enjoy a movie with. We watched "A Little Princess" and both of us enjoyed the movie.
The next morning Emme let me sleep in until 8 and then said very firmly, "Aunt Ollie it is morning time! GET UP!" We made yummy muffins for breakfast! Emme was in heaven because she got to dump all the ingredients in by herself. (Usually she has to take turns with Gracee.)
She put in all the cupcake papers... She's a great little helper!
We played a fun round of a very hungry caterpillar while we waited for the muffins to cook. This is a great game because there is no strategy and I usually loose which means the little one I'm playing with is very happy that they won.
Emme and I were both SO excited to eat our yummy work!
We devoured them!!
These photos are really funny because it was a little cold and Emme really didn't want to slide down any of the slides. She played for about 4 minutes and then I said "Do you want to go?" She insisted that she hadn't done everything yet and I said, "OK go down the slide then." She looked at me took my hand and said, "Let's go home and play a game."
And look at the yummy lunch I made! Ramen noodles... She thought they were pretty great so as long as I can get away with it I'm going to.
Emme is still talking about her special day with you! While we looked at this she was planning for me to be gone again so she come stay with you. I asked her where I was going and she said to get groceries:) Gracee was wondering where she was and wants to stay next time:)
ReplyDeleteI never fix them Ramens so whenever they do have it is always a special treat so you are safe:)
Oh and I love all the pictures, I was sure you had taken some, but all of them are great! I especially love the one of Emme eating the muffin:)