Monday
Tuesday
At school I belong to the School Advisory Committee. We have a meeting on the morning of the first Wednesday of every month. A few months ago I decided to take muffins to share. Mostly I love a warm fresh muffin but I only want a couple so if I take them to my meeting I have others who will help me eat them. This month I decided to make blueberry muffins. They were yummy -even though I didn't use the right recipe from my mom.
Wednesday
So it's a little obvious with this picture that I am lacking in my life of picture worthy events. This is my water bottle that I absolutely love. I try to drink about two of these a day and it is a LONG day at work when I forget it at home.
Thursday
After work on Thursday I went out to dinner with some friends from work. This is Judy our school's previous secretary. She is wonderful and we all miss her. It was fun to get together with her and catch up.
Friday
Preston, Tricia, and I were going to see the new Alice in Wonderland movie but by the time we got to the theater all of the good seats were gone and when I say good I mean all but the first three rows. We decided this wasn't a movie we would enjoy up close so we settled for a yummy dinner at the California pizza factory.

I live with great roommates a fact which I am grateful for daily! Julie brought me this yummy cookie to celebrate going off track. I could eat one of these a day. I love them! I told her she couldn't make a habit of it because I have no self control!

Saturday
That cookie looks DELICIOUS! As for the blueberry muffins... Were they better than mom's? Do we need to replace the recipe?
ReplyDeleteOne last thing, Ruffin was reading this with me and he was surprised you dye your own hair. He is now convinced I need to dye mine so maybe you can help me the first time:)
I didn't even realize that you dyed your hair! It looks good!
ReplyDelete