Labels

February 21, 2010

Feb 15th - 21st

Monday

On my way home from Rexburg I stopped in Pocatello to see Nikkie and have a huge ice cream cone at Tasty Treat! This was a favorite place of ours when we lived together - Can you believe how big they are? They used to be bigger but with the bad economy the price has gone up and the size has gone down - Not surprising!

Tuesday

I've been feeling like I might be fighting the beginning stages of a cold so I'm drinking orange juice by the quarts. It's a good thing that it is a beverage of choice for me any day so I actually enjoy it. I also watched more Olympics. It's a good thing I have grading to do while I watch so I feel somewhat productive. I love watching all the different events and I love cheering for the Americans!

Wednesday

More Olympics - Loved watching the snow boarding half pipe - absolutely amazing! I would never want to do it myself but fun to watch.

Thursday

More Olympics... Actually in my defense I only watched a few minutes tonight - this is actually a picture of me winding down after Parent teacher conferences. I worked a 12 hour day left work went straight to Institute - I was late but made it for the last half of class. Then I came home put on my comfy pjs, made myself a milkshake and watched the men's figure skating.

Friday


When parents come in to see me this is what they see. The stack of papers in front of me are the student's folders with their report cards and some work to share with parents. The stack at this point was getting quite small I only had 7 conferences on Friday - I did 15 on Thursday and have 2 left Monday after school with parents that couldn't make it the other 2 days. Thought I better get a picture of me doing something other than watching the Olympics:)

Saturday

Since I haven't been able to pull myself away from Vancouver I thought I better be productive so I brought out my quilt I've been working on for four years now. Every time I do work on it I'm reminded how much I enjoy doing it. I'm not sure why I don't sew on it more. Maybe because the thought of it gets me overwhelmed.

Sunday

I made a chocolate cake yesterday and took it to our ward's friendship dinner after church. There was one piece left to bring home so Kera I took this picture for you. I decided to not put it on a plate to save myself doing a dish:) Really it just made for a funny picture. And I must say I'm getting pretty good at the whole self camera thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment