Tricia and I's friend Brian invited a bunch of us from the ward over to his new place after the adult session of Stake Conference. It was fun to get out for a bit but Tricia and I didn't stay long I had a paper that had to be finished and Tricia had some other stuff to do as well. Maybe next time we can stay a bit longer for some more fun.
Do you ever look at others feet and think WOW those are really small I wonder how that person walks on those? Well, my sweet roommate has tiny feet and people have actually asked her that question. We were sitting with our feet up on Saturday and Shaun put his foot up next to Tricia's she reply with I know they're really small. Then she told us how people have asked her how she walks on them and she said well I just stand up and go. I thought it was pretty funny maybe a bit more funny than it really was and we decided our feet comparison was worth a picture. I think height, feet, and hands are funny things because we really didn't get to pick them out did we? We just make due with what we've been given.

Gracee said to me yesterday "Mommy I want to have big feet like you, when will I grow up and have big feet? Perhaps she wanted to wear my new shoes:)
ReplyDelete