Labels

February 28, 2010

Last Week of February

Monday

Many Mondays Annette, Raegan, and I go out to lunch. I'm not the biggest fan of the day Monday. Mainly because it can feel longer than any other day. So to help out with my Monday attitude we go out for lunch. It's also nice to get away from the school for a few minutes and just visit with friends.

Tuesday

Another school shot: The one thing that makes life bearable for the 2 and 1/2 hours that I spend in this room by myself is this huge window with a great view of the mountains. I tried really hard to get a good shot of both the mountains and me. When the mountains seemed decent I looked horrible and when I looked good the mountains are barely visible. After about 20 pictures I gave up. Plus people were walking by in the hall and giving me weird looks. I picked my favorite one of me and you'll just have to take my word for it that the mountains are beautiful!

Wednesday

I went to the BYU vs San Diego State with my friends Heather and Teryl. I haven't seen them in a while and it was fun to catch up as well as enjoy some great Cougar basketball.

Thursday

We had Stake Temple day tonight. I really enjoyed it. Afterwards Tricia and I decided to have some delicious Red Mango frozen yogurt. I could eat this everyday if it wasn't so expensive. I settle for some every now and then as a special treat. I probably enjoy it more this way.


Friday

If you want to see my picture of the day for Friday you'll have to read my book when it's published. I took it with some of my students at the district science fair Friday evening.


Saturday

My friend from work Alisa came with Quade and I to the BYU vs. New Mexico game. It was really intense and sadly they ended up loosing 81-83. Really it was a bit of a let down but I have recovered.


Sunday


I've been a little tired lately... OK maybe a lot tired. It has a lot to do with being addicted to the Olympics. I get home and think I should really go to bed early but then I have to see who wins Gold. I'm sad the Olympics are over but at least now I'll get some decent rest. We had Stake Conference today which meant we were home from church before the time our ward meets every Sunday. I decided to go ahead and take a nap. I slept for 3 hours and think I just might survive the week now. Isn't sleep an amazing thing!

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm...Sunday afternoon nap! We're glad the olympics are over, too. Way too addicting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am touched to see the odd shaped blanket in that last picture:)
    I just learned something new about you... How fun to go out to eat with your friends on Mondays. This makes me want to make a fun tradition to look forward to on MOndays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved all of your pictures!!! I have two things to say... 1 Red Mango ice cream looks absolutley divine! 2 how did you get the shot of you sleeping?? Did you take it of yourself or did one of roomies snap a shot of it???

    ReplyDelete