When I visit Liz and Ruffin I sleep in a downstairs bedroom. I know that Liz keeps the girls upstairs as long as she possibly can but they usually still wake me up. On Saturday morning they came running downstairs and crawled in bed with me. We sang there were three in the bed and the little one said - roll over, roll over. So they all rolled over and one fell out. We ended our song with a lot of giggles and then ran up stairs to start our day!
Oh they do love to wake you up in the morning! Emme wanted to wake you up this morning, she was sad when I reminded her you had left two days ago!
ReplyDeleteI love all of your photos! It's fun to look through them all. And, I think we need to get together sometime soon.
ReplyDeleteThanks for giving me your blog address! It was fun looking back through your posts! That is so cute that your nieces can't wait to wake you up! They must love you!
ReplyDelete