The Airport!
We flew into JFK around 5:30 a.m. Eastern time. By the time we made our way into the city on the subway it was about 8. We stopped by our hotel and checked our bags. Which was an experience because the guy at the desk just left them on the floor in front of the desk and we said that'd be hilarious if we got back and someone had stolen them. They eventually got put in a secure room because they weren't where we left them when we returned. We had about three hours to kill so we decided to have some breakfast and see a few sites.
Tricia and I are wondering where the city of Manhattan keeps these Christmas decorations. I'd like to see the underground storage unit:)
And here I am in front of the Christmas tree. I was a little bit disappointed. I thought that it'd be decorated with bulbs and something like tinsel. Nope just lights and it looks a little bit ragged. Maybe I was a bit sleep deprived and that's why I was so critical.
Our hotel said we could check in early at 11:00 a.m. Bless them is all I have to say! We were able to take a quick nap which was very much needed!
Is that really "the christmas tree"?! I'm not impressed either. they make it look so much better in movies it seems. looks like it was a fun trip!
ReplyDelete