Labels

December 10, 2010

New York - Lion King

After a very wonderful hour and a half nap we walked the 3 blocks from our hotel to the Minskoff Theatre to watch my first ever Broadway show. I've watched Disney'e animated movie several times and love the songs and story line. Though I knew that I'd enjoy this I had no idea just how much! The opening scene started and I had goosebumps! I was in awe and was instantly hooked. I loved the live music, the costumes, and the whole experience. I was so happy that we had decided to get tickets to a second show- definitely a good decision. 



This mask is used in the scene where Simba sees and talks to Mufasa in the stars. It is all so fascinating!


Here is Scar's costume. The costumes were so fantastic! Really! you have to see them to believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment