A while ago when I lived with my dear friend Kara she decided to attend a different temple everyday for 6 days straight. After all we live in Utah and how amazing is it that we can do that we have the option to do that. I've wanted to do this myself but it takes a big commitment for a week. Well I decided that the week before I left to celebrate Christmas was a good week to dedicate to this. It was a very fun and exhausting experience!
Temple #1
Salt Lake City, UT
Monday
December 13, 2010
Temple #2
Draper, UT
Tuesday
December 14, 2010
Day #3
Bountiful, UT
Wednesday
December 15, 2010
It was really foggy and had snowed. I was glad that I could see the temple better when I was through with the session - Plus I look much happier in the second picture. I guess that's what the temple does to you!
Day #4
Provo, UT
Thursday
December 16, 2010
Day #5
Mount Timpanogos, UT
Friday
December 17, 2010
Day #6
Oquirrh Mountain, UT
Saturday
December 18, 2010
I was having a hard time getting a good picture- the wind was blowing horribly and I was attempting to stay out of several wedding pictures. It can be tricky to get a good self camera shot when I have to take ten pictures to get a good one and it's bad when people are watching me. So the point of that is this isn't my best work.
And then for good measure....
St. George, UT
Monday
December 20, 2010
I didn't have time to do a whole session but still it was fun to attend a 7th Utah temple.
And here's a great picture... Some people walking around the temple very graciously offered to take my picture. Like I said it can be a little awkward when you're trying to get a good self shot and sometimes people offer to help out.
That is amazing! I am grateful for good example of faithful temple attendance! Love ya!
ReplyDelete