Labels

December 10, 2010

Time Square and Dessert

One of the things that I definitely love about being a tourist in New York is Time Square at Midnight. I love to stay up no matter how much I need sleep or how hard I try to be good and go to bed early. So the fact that the fun just gets started in Time Square around ten is great. However, it is a lot to take in and I'm always left with a feeling that I'm overstimulated and it is a relief to get inside a store or back to my hotel and get to sleep. Basically it's a lot of fun and I like the lateness but I wouldn't want this to be my every vacation or even part of "regular" life. And I do realize that if you live in Manhattan you probably rarely hang out in Time Square. 





We spotted this delicatessen you don't have to look hard to find food anywhere in New York in fact it's one of my favorite parts about New York there's always some fun new place to find food.


We treated ourselves to a little treat - we shared a warm brownie topped with ice cream. I was glad we decided to share after all it was midnight and who needs that much sugar before getting some sleep - the lights already had me feeling like it was the middle of the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment