Why Gracee and Emme are SO excited to see me or cry when I leave their house. Well it probably has everything to do with the fact of something like this. It was around 11:30 a.m. and Liz had been telling the girls all morning that no they couldn't have any sweets - I'm pretty sure they won't be off the sugar high from all the cookies we ate for a week. So me being the "fun" Aunt that I am while their mother was in the other room snuck into the pantry and got us a treat that they have been saving.
We all hurried and grabbed ourselves some and I wish I would have snapped a picture of Liz's face when she walked back through the room.
Honestly I think she was more shocked that we were eating the Cotton Candy she'd been saving without her than that I was filling the girls with more junk.
Thanks Liz for letting me come and visit!
Thanks for letting me pull out sweets even after you say no and not getting mad at me.
And thanks for taking fun pictures so that we will always remember all the fun.
And it should be noted that we didn't eat the whole thing and that Liz got a little bit of the fluffy stuff as well.
It's true the shocked face was because I really was concerned I wasn't going to get any:) You know how I do love cotton candy:)!
ReplyDeleteThat sure was a fun weekend! Thanks for coming!