I'm about a month behind - I've been busy here's why...
Look at this cute little guy! I had dinner with my cousin and his wife and got to hold their beautiful little guy. So much fun!
Tricia and I made this amazing wreath for our friend Preston who loves candy corns. Liz had made one and told me what we needed to do. We took our project to home evening to do and skipped carving pumpkins. - A little secret about me - I really don't like carving pumpkins. This was a lot of fun and I didn't get slimy.
On Oct. 30th we took the wreath and hung it on Preston's door to celebrate National Candy Corn Day. It's always fun to leave someone a surprise.
Here I am with my great friend Raegan. - Don't tell anyone but teacher's really don't like crazy days like celebrating Halloween - sure the parade is cute and I love seeing all the kids dressed up but it is a long day. And it is usually chaotic. My party went better than I expected it to and I didn't have a headache after school which made it a very great day!!
Whoa :)
ReplyDelete