Labels

November 19, 2010

One last time...

I'm getting old- I'm ok with this -but there are a few things that I'm leaving behind with this next birthday. Singles dances - very specifically Halloween dress up ones- are one of these. With that said, it should also be stated that this whole outing was completely my idea. I wanted another place to wear my costume and poor Tricia and Kendall got talked into it. 

 I think this is hilarious! I really didn't even fit in the car. Really rather awkward!

When we got there I thought a.... maybe this really wasn't such a great idea - but there has to be a last time for everything right? We ran into some ward friends - 

Kendall was a good sport and came along even though I know there's a list of 30 things he'd rather have been doing.
 Tricia and I took one last picture of our last ever single's Halloween dance. Let it be stated that I'm never going to one ever again- or at least until I'm asked to chaperon one. I've decided that my generation missed the boat and doesn't really dance- all they do is jump up and down to really loud music. I wish I would have been raised in my grandparents generation where everyone learned to jitter-bug, walz, or I'd even rather square dance than do what my generation calls dancing. Anyway I'm giving singles dances up!

And I had to take one last picture of me in this fabulous costume! I told my mom that we only have to make 6 before I'll start rotating through them. So this is three down and three to go!

2 comments:

  1. I love that you put your seat belt on:) I also love how the buttons turned out. Did you feel like you were on the Karate kid standing next to the shower? How did he attach it to himself?

    ReplyDelete