Marianna told me should would drive down if I ever had an extra football ticket. I was so happy she could make it. I told her to come on Friday and I'd take her out to dinner.
We enjoyed Cafe Rio salads. Yum!!
We met my friend Maurianne for an Orchestra on Temple Square Concert and after it enjoyed delicious desserts at this delightful place in downtown.
The next morning we met Kara and enjoyed french toast at Maglebys before we headed to the game.
Here we are during the 4th quarter of the game. We were playing Wyoming and we were only up by 4 or 5 points. They were making a great drive. I was really nervous that they were going to score and we'd loose. Much to my relieve our defense held them and we won. Glad the boys in blue pulled it out for Marianna's visit.
And here is a favorite of mine! Sugar cookies from Great Harvest in Taylorsville. Really if you're in the area you should definitely stop in and pick one up. I'd call ahead and order one cause they run out quickly!
I am really sad I missed that cookie!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you two had fun. I'm thinking that I am going to have to come down for a visit. We're awful that we live so close to each other and never see one another. This problem must be fixed!!!
ReplyDeleteWhoa :)
ReplyDelete