Labels

November 19, 2010

One rough week!


The first week of November was a bit rough - I caught a cold and wasn't happy to say the least - I was a bit stressed because of report cards and parent teacher conferences and unfortunately I got a lot worse before I got better. 

 One highlight of the week was eating yummy cake with my friend Kerri for her birthday!

 By Thursday night I had lost my voice completely! Teaching all day and over four hours of talking to parents was just too much- This was a first for me - Hopefully it won't happen again anytime soon!

 Friday night I was very happy to snuggle up in my bed for some sleep - So glad I have a laptop so I can enjoy a movie especially when I'm not feeling well.

Even though I was sick I still headed to Provo on Saturday for another fun BYU football game. Our boys in blue have finally started to play like the team we've hoped they were all season. Since I didn't have a voice I just clapped and had fun watching the game.

2 comments:

  1. I am pretty sure I need one of those breadsticks! Do they have them at brick oven or pizza factory?

    ReplyDelete