The BYU football season has ended - I'm a little sad about this mainly because I love to watch college football and I love to be in the stadium at the game. However, it monopolizes my every Saturday so perhaps it is a good thing that it only lasts three months. Technically they do have a bowl game that I'll get to watch in a few weeks so all the fun hasn't quite ended.
Here are a couple of shots of the last home game. We had tickets on the 2nd row which always makes the game fun - especially when The Courgars where scoring in our end zone!
Kara and I were really excited that it was finally cold enough for us to sport our warm hats.
I'm so glad to have fun friends to sit with and cheer on BYU. Even though it hasn't been the world's best season we have had a great time.
After the football game Kendall and I went over to the Marriott Center to watch a little basketball. We only stayed for the first half - it was getting late, it was snowing, the Cougars were up by plenty, and really there is probably only so much live sports a person should watch in one day. Even though football is finished I'm excited that there will be plenty of basketball games to enjoy.
I am putting on my list for next year to make it to a football game! Also a basketball game, even though we had fun going to the last one I think we need to try again!
ReplyDeleteHooray for basketball season! This means we can sit together at every game. :)
ReplyDelete