Labels

November 7, 2010

Sometimes my Heart is in...

In St. George!!


How I love these three little girls! Over my fall break my mom and I journeyed down to St. George for a little sewing fun! The girls were so excited to see us and we were really excited to see them! 




I had have a Sonic Slush and I was more than happy to share!




We ate at Red Lobster for my mom's birthday. After three days of sewing three days straight with little girls under our feet we enjoyed dinner with just the three of us. These are two of my most favorite people!




And isn't this one of the CUTEST things you've ever seen!?! My mother is amazing and we had so much fun sewing - I don't think I'd ever do something like this without my mom's help. What would I ever do with out her? 


A yummy carmel apple from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Company is one of my favorite treats. We picked this up to get us through a late night of finishing up our costumes. 

On Sunday Emme and I made these cookies for us to enjoy before it was time for my mom and I to leave. I love this picture because Emme's face looks just like mine most of the time when I take food pictures! There's more than one reason this little one is named after me! 

2 comments:

  1. you guys are so cute! this is lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was such a fun weekend! I love that picture with the slushie, I had forgotten how silly they looked with that hair! I can't wait to see more pictures with the buttons sewn on!

    ReplyDelete