Labels

November 3, 2011

And So It Begins Again



Today I'm thankful for: #1- My classroom full of kids whom I like a lot. Today they were much quieter than they have been the past few days. I think they must be on a sugar low from all the Halloween candy. This group is a chatty bunch and I always find it so nice when they're a little bit quieter than usual. What ever the reason I'm happy because I enjoyed the time to let myself think. They're good kids just loud at times!

#2- Debbie and Quade who both agreed to stop by so I could give them a carmel apple. They were both on my list of friends I wanted to give an apple to. I was so happy when Debbie was on her way home to Park City and could stop for a quick minute and Quade needed to stop by our house so I could give him his little treat too.

#3- Birthdays. It was Kerri's birthday today and she let me make her dinner to help celebrate. I made some chicken lasagna. Kerri's sister, niece and nephew came over to spend the evening and that was lots of fun. Her little nephew is a bundle of energy and so fun to be around.

#4- The season premier of Burn Notice was on tonight so we assumed our regular positions on the couch and enjoyed the episode. I think this picture just might be my all time favorite picture of the day taken of us while watching a show. Too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment