Labels

November 4, 2011

Out to Eat to Celebrate Kerri


Today I'm thankful for: #1 - Fridays. I'm always so thankful when the week ends and I have a weekend to switch up the days I go to work. I have great students and I love to spend my days with them but I'm always so happy to have a Friday with a little extra time to get things finished and plan for the next week. Next week is report card time and it's going to be busy. I've got a lot to do before I meet with parents because I'm a bit behind which is nothing new. I'm always so happy when conferences are started because that means all the report cards are ready to go.

#2 - Kerri. To celebrate Kerri's birthday we went out to eat with friends and some of her family. We had a great time visiting and enjoying each other's company. My favorite was the yummy scone I got with my meal. I love a good piece of fried bread!

#3 - A little Mario and chocolate chip cookies. After dinner we came home and enjoyed cookies and ice cream and played Mario. We haven't played Mario for a while and it was fun. Around 10:00 everyone left and Kerri and I were watching a movie and were both falling asleep so we went to bed. It felt great to be asleep so early but I really should call it a night earlier every day of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment