Today I'm thankful for: #1 - A Saturday to sleep in and nowhere to go. I love football season but it makes weekends pretty busy when I'm always going to Provo to see a game I love it but I always love the buy week too. This morning Kerri and I sat on the couch in our P.J.s until noon. It made for a great start of the day.
#2 - The temple. Kerri and I went to the temple in the early afternoon and it wasn't very busy which was nice and I really enjoyed being there.
#3 - A new water bottle. One of my water bottle's lid got melted in the dishwasher this afternoon so I bought a new one and went ahead and bought a new one with a snow flake on it to welcome the 3 inches of snow that graced the ground this morning. I always love November and the first snow. Kerri and I even listened to a little Christmas music. It's a bit early but that's ok the snow made me excited for the holiday season!
I approve of the awesome new water bottle, but i can't in any way condone the crazy listening to christmas music at the begining of november you crazy! but i love you anyway Liv!!
ReplyDelete