Today I'm thankful for: #1- Herbology and Care of Magical Creatures. Today Reagan and I decided send our kids to special classes. I taught Herbology and she taught Care of Magical Creatures. In my class the kids looked at several different plants and described their magical properties and what they are used for in the wizarding world. We've got a bunch of imaginative witches and wizards. Raegan had the kids dissect owl pellets. The kids acted like it was so gross but couldn't get enough of it. So much fun!
#2- Shopping for the house cup. When we were through with work Raegan and I headed over to the dollar store to buy the kids prizes for the winners of the house cup. We have a pretty good time in a dollar store and compiled quite the little goody bad.
#3- My apple cozy. I've been meaning to blog about this for a while and keep forgetting. Kris knitted this little gem for me. She left it in my box and Raegan saw it and told me that I had this little sweater for an apple. I just laughed and have been using this great little thing to keep my apples from bruising. I keep an apple in my bag for a couple of days and it's nice and safe by the time I want to eat it.
No comments:
Post a Comment