Today I'm thankful for: #1- A good day at work. I have a lot to do but I was able to get a lot finished at work. I have a good group that can independently work on an assignment and that helps a lot when I need to sit and get grades in the computer.
#2- Relief Society Meeting. On the second Tuesday of each month we have a Relief Society meeting and tonight we made rice bags. I've wanted to make one for a while and have never taken the time do it. I was so excited that this was tonights activity. I only stayed an hour but was so happy to come home and start using it.
#3- Almost there. I stayed up way to late but I am pretty much finished with grades. I have my first parent teacher conference bright and early tomorrow at 8 a.m. I usually get so stressed out over conferences that I get sick but I'm feeling just great. (I never wonder why I'm sick I get very little sleep and don't take good care of myself during this week. Not good but true.) I don't mind visiting with parents I actually quite enjoy it. It's the getting ready that's stressful. Writing comments for each student. Testing their fluency and reading levels. Making sure their grades reflect what they really know, ect. It's a big job.
No comments:
Post a Comment