Labels

November 1, 2011

Another year

Today I'm thankful for: #1 - The great people I work with. Brian helped me get tables, chairs, and mikes set up and ready to go. He's great. I had two wonderful parent volunteers who helped me decorate for the performance. I couldn't have done it without their help. Ashley helped me move tables around so nice of her to help and use her time after school to help me. Raegan helped me haul in all the drinks and cookies from my car. Steve who stayed for tonight's performance and then helped with refreshments so that I could mingle with parents and take pictures of my cute kids. Really I couldn't do anything worthwhile if so many wonderful people didn't help me pull it off.

#2 - My cute class of 30. There is a lot of them but I wouldn't know who to get rid of if I had the option. Honestly I love each and everyone of the little darlings. They did a great job today. Our Images of Greatness is a big project and all of them worked so hard. This year marks 4 years of this project and I think each year it gets a little bit better. They were brave and got up and performed in front of their peers. They were confident and had fun performing for their parents. They make me so happy to be their teacher and I'm so proud of them. This always makes me excited for all the fun we'll have in the future.

#3. - My wonderful roommates. Tricia and Kerri came to the performance. It's a long program to sit through and I appreciate their support. I get so excited let them know who these kids are that I'm always talking about. They also stopped as Zupa's and bought me dinner. Made me so happy and then we watched Covert Affairs and The Biggest Loser and then it was way past when we needed to be asleep. Lovely evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment