Labels

November 13, 2011

Strawberry Sundae Crunch


Today I'm thankful for: #1- Kerri. This sweet friend got up at 4:30 to ride with me for a quick trip to Idaho to go to hear my cousin Kera's talk in church before she leaves. It was rainy when we left and by the time we reached the Idaho Utah state it was snowing pretty bad and the road was so slick so I turned around. We got back and went straight to sleep until 12:30 and got up and went to church. It was a good decision to turn around. I'm a little sensitive about safe driving conditions these days. 

 #2 - Sundays really I think they are the best part of the week. I think the yummy dinner adds a lot to that. 

#3- Roommates who'll do me a favor. My students just finished making these interactive books and I needed to select the winners who'll go onto district. My sweet roommates agreed to help me judge them so that I wasn't left to do it all by myself. It's just hard to choose when you know how much each team has worked on it. We sat on the floor and quickly choose our favorite 3. 

#4- Strawberry Sundae Crunch. When we go to the creamery I buy strawberry sundae crunch and Kerri buys Graham Canyon. Love both of them and they are both oh so good!. Tonight while we looked at the books we enjoyed a little treat straight from the carton. We're all about sharing germs around here. We don't drink out of the milk carton but ice cream straight from the carton, you bet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment