Labels

November 2, 2011

Nothing Better!



Today I'm thankful for: #1- A quick day. Today seemed to go by so quickly but yet it was slow at the same time. Wednesday is my parent volunteer day and I love having so much help in my room.

#2- Raegan. I know I write about this dear friend often but I am grateful for her and the times we just sit and talk. I'm sure we both had things we needed to be doing but sometimes you've just got to visit. I'm pretty sure I couldn't teach without her.

#3 - Running and meditating. Running has become a great relaxation for me. How odd but it's true. I put on conference talks and enjoy listening and pondering the talks as my feet pound the ground. Today it was a bit cold and I realized that I'm going to need to buy some long sleeve shirts to keep warm.

#4- Michelle. I dropped a couple of carmel apples off to Michelle and had a nice visit with her. She feed me chicken and I enjoyed catching up with her. I'm pretty sure we need to spend more time together. She's such a dear friend.

#5- The end of the day. My day ended with visiting with Kerri and Tricia, I just don't know what I'd do without these wonderful girls. And a yummy glass of chocolate milk. I love chocolate milk especially after a good little run. It's been a great day. I'm glad it's over and it's time to get some rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment