Labels

November 9, 2011

I can hardly WAIT!!!


Today I'm thankful for: #1-Caring and tough kids. After recess today one of my student's walks up to me and with concern on her face tells me that another student is crying. I go over to investigate and discover that he thinks that he popped his shoulder out of place. I look at him and he's white as white so I have him call his mom and send him to the office. Poor thing and he was being so tough. I thought was he just going to sit there the whole rest of the day until the bell rang?

#2- The Temple. Tonight it was ward temple night. I love being in the temple with my dear friends. I love it! Afterward we went out for ice cream and had a great time visiting.

#3- When we got home we got our tickets for Wicked in the mail. We are so excited about this little roommate trip! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment