Labels

November 20, 2011

One Last Time


Today I'm thankful for: #1- The Midvale YSA ward. I've enjoyed this ward for the past 2 years. It has been a second family and I'll miss the bishopric and their lovely wives.

#2- Graduating. As much as I've loved the single's ward I'm so happy to be moving to a family ward. I'm ready for a change. I'll probably wish I was back in the single's ward in a couple of months but right now after nearly 12 years of single's wards I'm ready to hear children crying during Sacrament meeting. To get to know the widows and all the cute old ladies who know so much more about life than I do. I'm ready to learn and grow in a new way and I feel that this change is good.

#3- Dinner. It's Sunday so of course I'm always thankful for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment