Labels
November 22, 2011
A Few Favorites
Today I'm thankful for #1- A meeting. Today myself and 6 other teachers met with our principal and discussed the seven habits that we've been focusing on this year with our kids. We have started the Leader in Me program at our school which is Covey's 7 habits of happy kids. I thought the meeting would be long and boring - it went the whole day- but it actually was really great and I enjoyed the entire day.
#2- Dinner with friends. Maurianne, Kara, and I met and ate dinner at the Brick Oven after work. I love pizza especially at the Brick Oven with yummy rootbeer. I also love these girls and had a wonderful time visiting with them.
#3- Basketball. Maurianne and I went to the BYU men's basketball game. We only made it for the second half because we were late meeting up for dinner. We had a good time watching the part that we did get to see and I got excited for the basketball games we'll get to see in the next several months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Liv :)
ReplyDelete