Today I'm thankful for: #1 Art projects. I'm getting ready next week for my annual production of A Muppet's Christmas Carol. I'm pretty excited because this year I have 4 kids playing the piano for the songs and then 2 kids created the music tracks for the other two songs. The whole thing is 100% student produced. We're making our puppets on Monday and Tuesday and I usually get foam donated but with the busyness of Harry Potter week I didn't get it done. So today I thought I'm just going to go buy some. And I did. Cost a lot but the piece I bought I got 40% off and now I've got plenty of foam to make puppets for next year too. This project makes the biggest mess but I absolutely love it.
#2- One last game. I've had such a wonderful time enjoying football with Kerri. I often think about how I felt that I just needed to move to Utah. I so didn't want to come. I had other plans. But the Lord knew what I needed and I've been blessed with such wonderful friends. One of which is Kerri. We have a good time. I've loved hanging out with Kerri and Kara and cheering for our boys in blue. Can't wait until next year- I love football season.
#3-Love the Y! On our way out of the stadium Kara wanted a picture by the Y so we all got one too. There's always a lot to smile at when I'm with friends and enjoying sports.
No comments:
Post a Comment