Labels

October 31, 2011

Scott



Today I'm thankful for: #1 - Scott. Scott teaches 4th grade and we are on the SAC committee together. He enjoys the muffins I bring to work and I enjoy that he enjoys them. In my box this morning was this candied apple with a note from Scott telling me that he was sorry to hear about my dad passing away and that he was going to make me something but he has no talent or skills. It made me smile and I was thankful for our friendship at work and for his thinking of me.

#2 - Practicing. Much of today my class spent practicing for our Images of Greatness program tomorrow. The kids are great they have worked hard and were well behaved as they listened to each other recite their poems for about 3 hours total today. I'm relieved that I think we're ready enough for tomorrow. I'll be so happy when it's over.

#3- An evening with my roommates. We went to Costco and then to stop by one of the sister's house that Kerri visit teaches.

#4 - All ready for tomorrow. I ended my evening by picking up table clothes, confetti, dozens of cookies, and 16- 2 liters of soda. We're going to have a great little performance tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment