Labels

November 12, 2011

A Dream Come True


Today I'm thankful for: #1- Raegan and a shared love of the wonderful world of Harry Potter. Our Harry Potter week begins on Monday so that means that we spent the whole morning turning our classrooms into a very magical place. Raegan's sister-in-law works at a movie theater and hooked us up with these amazing movie posters of all the characters. It is pretty amazing and I'm so excited for the kids to come on Monday and enjoy the start of this fun week!

#2- A big old cheeseburger. Yes there's nothing quite like it. Love it every once in a while and In and Out is just so great! Definitely made us happy and ready to sit out in the cold night. Before the game we stopped by the creamery to stock up on our favorite ice cream and left them in Kara's freezer before we walked over to the game. Gotta have ice cream and we're lucky Kara will let us leave it at her place so we don't have to make a special trip to Provo just for ice cream. However, we wouldn't think twice about doing that either. 

#3- A Cougartail. Kerri and I have thought about these all season. We put it on our fall roommate bucket list and it might be my new favorite thing at a football game. So much yummy goodness. I could never eat it all by myself but it was oh so good! And the best part is Kerri's friend Ben bought it for her along with a little hot chocolate. We'd been talking about one and he disappeared during the 3rd quarter and we didn't know where he'd gone. He was gone really for most of the quarter and we were thinking that he probably had left and just didn't tell us. Then he returned with two hot chocolates and two cougartails. I was delighted because I had told Kerri it was a date and she said no and buying her hot chocolate and a donut strengthened my argument. 



Kara, me, Kerri, and Ben

1 comment:

  1. Hmm...kinda hungry now. Excuse me while I go find something sweet to eat :)

    ReplyDelete