Labels

June 11, 2011

The Belgium Waffle House




Today I'm thankful for: #1-Shopping with friends. Tricia, Kerri, and I ran to the mall to buy Haley a gift and Tricia shared a gift certificate with us and we all enjoyed a yummy chocolate truffle.  #2- Trying out a new restaurant. We decided to eat dinner at the Belgium Waffle house. My favorite part about this place is it reminded me of home. I think it's more famous for it's breakfasts so there weren't very many people in the restaurant and the waitress treated us like she'd known us forever. It just had a small town feel. However, I wasn't incredibly impressed with our food so I don't know if I'll go back anytime soon. #3- A new season of Burn Notice. Preston bought the new season of Burn Notice and we enjoyed watching a couple of episodes. We're almost caught up to the current season that will start in a couple of weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment