Labels
June 3, 2011
Nice and Comfortable
Today I'm Thankful for: #1- Sleeping in. I didn't roll out of bed until after 11. I was exhausted and my body was so happy to finally get some sleep. I think I slept a total of 10 hours in the last 48. Liz met the shuttle at 12:30 and I came home went for a run and finally got ready for the day. #2- Haley's bridal shower. I made my first potato salad to take to Haley's bridal shower. It was fun to visit with friends and celebrate Haley and Brandon's engagement. #3- Being nice and comfortable in my home. We got together to watch one episode of Burn Notice. This is Kerri and I as we waited for Preston to get to the house and before we blew up the air mattress to use as a foot rest. We've only one more episode left to finish the season. I'm glad we're only watching one episode at a time these days. There were times we'd watch 3 in one night and that was a bit much for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment