Labels
June 7, 2011
Burn Notice
Today I'm thankful for: #1- Lunch with Raegan. I had to take in the school slideshows so the A track teachers have them to show later in the week. Raegan and I were talking on the phone this morning as she drove to work and I offered to bring us lunch. It's always so enjoyable to just sit and visit with my good friend. I miss her when I'm off track! #2 - A phone call from my principal. I can't tell you the great lesson I've learned from my boss about expressing gratitude. He called this afternoon to say thank you for my work on the slideshow. He said he wanted me to know he realizes that the finished product represents many hours of work and he appreciated it. I don't mind doing it and I won't mind doing it again because I know others appreciate the work I've done. It's not uncommon for teachers at my school to receive thank you notes in our boxes from our boss. I appreciate him for the thanks he's offered me. I've noticed that it helps to keep me motivated and I desire to do my best and to seek ways to improve myself. #3- Jackson and Carson's birthday party. Michelle invited me to come to her little guy's 5th birthday party. They are so fun and it was great to visit with Michelle's family for a bit and see the boys on their birthday. #4- Preston stopped by and we ended up finishing season 3 of Burn Notice. The bad thing is a season finale always leaves you hanging and now it's killing me to know what happens next. It may be time to take a break - but I don't know if that's going to happen either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment