Labels
June 30, 2011
Four Quarters Equals a Whole
Today I'm thankful for: #1 - Clean desks and chairs. All the desks and chairs in my room have now been scrubbed and washed thoroughly. #2 - A fun party with my kids. I brought my wii in and they had lots of fun playing on it. I think its a very cheap way to reward them for hard work. #3 - A hair cut. I love it when I get my hair cut short. I love how it feels and love that it feels different. #4 - Dinner with Kara and Ang. I met Kara and Ang at Chili's for a yummy dinner. It was so wonderful to catch up with these friends. I'm pretty lucky to have had some fantastic roommates in my life who will always be dear friends. #5 - The temple. It's been a busy week but I'm so glad I still had time to squeeze in the temple.#6- four pieces of a cookie. Tricia went to Smart cookie and bought 4 yummy cookies to share. We sampled a little bit of each. and they were really yummy. I loved that I got to try all four kinds of cookies that made a whole. #7 - Ending the day with friends. Tricia, Preston and I watched a little Burn Notice before I headed to bed. I should have been packing but needed to unwind a bit. Plus, I'll be gone for over a week so we had to get at least one episode in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment