Today I'm thankful for: #1- A seven mile run. We decided to run seven today and I didn't feel like it killed me at all. My shins are hurting just a bit from pounding the pavement all day in New York on Thursday so I'm thinking I'll take a good two day break but I should be fine by Tuesday. I'm so much slower than my friends I'm not sure why they still run with me but I finish and that's all I care about. #2-The temple. Tricia and I went to the temple. As always it was wonderful. #3- Preston's friend had a couple extra tickets to the Real soccer game. We bought a third ticket and split it between us. I was excited to go I love to be at a sport's game live. It's one of my favorite things! Real won and it was a lovely evening to be at a game. I was trying to get a shot of us on the shuttle bus back to the car and this ended up being my favorite for the week. What can I say we have a great time together.
No comments:
Post a Comment