Labels
June 21, 2011
Harry Potter
Today I'm thankful for: #1 - My dear friend Raegan. I'm pretty sure one of the reasons I moved to Utah was so we could become friends. #2 - Shopping at Hot Topic in the mall for Harry Potter things. Raegan and I decided we needed to scope out the new Harry stuff and scheduled today after school to see what we wanted to buy. Imagine our excitement when we learned they were having a sale on old merchandise. We bought several $5 Harry Potter t-shirts. We are ready for our buddy classes to enjoy Harry Potter in November! Raegan bought me this blanket that was on sale. Gotta love Hogwarts! #3 - Fun new soap from Bath and Body Works. I had a gift card that a student gave me a few weeks ago. I kept meaning to stop in and use it. But I'm not much of a mall goer so it's not surprising I never made it in there. I got a few things that added up to about $15 dollars. Imagine my shock when they told me there was 15 left on the card. I turned around and bought a few more things and gave the rest to Raegan. I'm pretty sure it'd take me a year to use that much. Super nice of my student's mom though. I'm looking forward to all my hand soap and the little hand sanitizers I bought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment