Labels
June 25, 2011
More Space than I Need
Today I'm thankful for: #1 - Tricia who agreed to spend the afternoon with me test driving some cars. I just needed a little moral support and am so happy she'd help me out. I owe her an entire Saturday sometime soon when she needs some support. #2 - Making a decision. I bought a car. It really wasn't my objective for the day. It just happened. My main objective was to compare between a few makes and brands. But when I'm honest with myself I know I had made my decision quite a few months ago. I've wanted a car that will handle good in the snow since a few scary experiences last winter. I've had my eye on Subaru and was very excited to commit to buying a Forester. I negotiated for what I think was a pretty good deal. They didn't have the exact car I wanted at the dealership I was at so we had to drive over to the one a few miles north. They had to take it out of the box for me to drive it home. This whole deal was something very new for me. I don't like bartering on things. I don't like pushy salesmen. Luckily the salesman helping me wasn't too pushy and the bartering was kept to a minimum. I love the new car and love that I'm the only person who has ever driven it so I can take really good care of it until it's time for me to say goodbye to it. Which will be a very long long time. I hated the stress of today. But I loved driving home my beautiful, blue, all wheel drive car. I can't wait for it to snow! It'll be a wonderful winter! #3 - Savings. I'm so glad I've been saving money so that buying a new car is possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment