Labels

June 28, 2011

Debbie and the Spaghetti Factory


Today I'm thankful for: #1 - Lunch with 4 adorable girls. For a reward four of my students won lunch with the teacher. These four were so cute to sit and visit with during lunch. They would talk about funny 12 year old things and then giggle. I loved it. I provided them with a pop and some cookies for dessert. I should reward kids more with time with me. #2 - Tricia who picked up some stuff for me at Costco. I'm in charge of taco shells for the family reunion as well as taking my mom a big thing of oil to make scones. Tricia and I were going to go on Saturday but never got there so she picked up the stuff for me. #3 - Dinner with Debbie, Matt, and the kids. Debbie and I planned a dinner at the Spaghetti Factory. We had a great time visiting and I loved snuggling with baby Mae. I love my dear friend and am so happy we live close so we can see each other often.

No comments:

Post a Comment